cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Blueprint in 7.1 RABAX_STATE termination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have just finished an implementation of 7.1 and have followed the Business Process Blueprint tool installation guide to configure the RCP Blueprinting tool. I have found that the Solution Composer BSP application for EBB is not functioning and when trying to navigate to the EBB/SETUP.ASP page there is a RABAX_STATE termination because there is "No_Active_Plugin".

Has anyone seen this? Would be interested to see if it is a common problem.

Regards,

Rich Labib

Edited by: Richard Labib on Oct 20, 2011 9:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am seeing the same error now. I guess we both are missing a trick here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anyone find a fix for this? I am still stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richard,

Here is what you need to do to resolve the issue:( I used to fix the error in my Windows 2008 Environment)

Download and install the sap cryptographic library sar file and extract.

It contains: sapcrypto.dll, sapgenpse.exe

Copy the sapcrypto.dll to following locations:

/usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance Dir>/exe

/usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/exe/uc/ntamd64/

And copy sapgenpse.exe to /usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance Dir>/exe

Copy a fiel called "ticket" to /usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance Dir>/sec/

If this file (called "Ticket") already exists, we do not need to copy the "Ticket" file into the Sec directory

set the environment variable "SECUDIR" for sidadm account to value /usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance Dir>/sec

Apply the following parameters under instance profile:

ssf/name=SAPSECULIB

ssf/ssfapi_lib=/usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance Dir>/exe/sapcrypto.dll

sec/libsapsecu=/usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance Dir>/exe/sapcrypto.dll

ssl/ssl_lib=/usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance Dir>/exe/sapcrypto.dll

And restart the sap system

After restart goto STRUSTSSO2 and Create entry under SSL Server Standard: take the default proposed values

Finally under SMICM:

create the HTTPS Service (port number doesnt matter for this error)

Cheers!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread is excellent! I got exactly same problem yesterday. At very beginning, I followed the SAP Business Process Blueprinting Installation Guide to jump in Note 1593295 then go to Note 1495372. It looks like to touch the same area with the latest update package, but it had no crossing with this problem at all.

HTTPS service becomes a configuration request for BPB. Even it has nothing to do with the simple HTTP setup with BPB.

As final solution, SAP should make change to get rid of the blockage.

Thanks for all,

Baolian Paul Xu

dhawal_joshi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This issue is solved in BPB Sp02 with Solution Manager 7.1 Sp04 . In Sp02 it is not mandatory to configure both the ports (http & https) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now Dhawal if only you get the support for template projects, the tool would be widely embraced. The wait time I have found out seems too long

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem still seems to even happen on SPS4, it seems that the HTTP HTTPS needs to be configured, but that's not my issue for some reason when i go into /ebb external link i can access it fine but when i try and create a workspace it gives me this error " {$varFAILEDERROR} TypeError: document.getElementById("spaceName") is null", the strange thing is that when i access this website directly from the server i can create the workspace?,

Any ideas as to why this might be happening? i've logged a call waiting for feedback

0 Kudos

hi Invycktus

This problem troubled me for so long.It is resolved now with the help of this thread .

Thanks to all

Ghanshyam Yadava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I love this error. Got it during ramp up and emailed product managers at SAP - they said would update SAP Note.

When you get NO_PLUGIN_ACTIVE - it's looking for HTTPS to be configured in SMICM > Goto > Services. Configure HTTPS and generate the SSL cert in STRUSTSSO2 and you'll be good.

Why is this? I have no idea - it only looks for HTTPS to be active even though you wont (or dont need to ) use it.

This error had me stumped for two weeks!

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

The dumping ABAP program looks through a list of plugins and them being active, as a part of the webpage loading.

This means it needs the HTTPS active, which explains the error.

So for those who have fixed this, or have been using the SoCo, I have a question. How do you manage the use of the Solution Composer?

the podcast I referred to, speaks about using the SoCo Add on and getting the txt file from the url and then installing the BPB on the client.

However I am unable to open any projects, after connecting to SolMan. I wonder why that behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All.

Rich Labib