Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUPLICATE_DETECTED

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

There was a full log problem in production PI server (PI 7.1) yesterday nigh and some messages of a particular interface got stuck. The interface scenario is IDoc > PI > SQL.

After basis team checked that today morning, I see that for this interface, messages are not being processed and for each new IDoc sent, there is no new message in PI (maybe SMQ1 from ECC is stuck).

Now I can see that there are 3 messages in SXMB_MONI (the newest ones):

Status					Start Time	End Time 
Still Awaiting Ack			16:30:52	08:10:15
Proc. Successfuly			16:30:52	16:30:52
Canceled Since Already Processed	16:30:52	08:10:15

How can I delete or fix the Canceled Since Already Processed?

This msg (EOIO), in the Message System, has status = Delivering and I don't have option to anything.

There is also a new message after that, with status = Holding, which gives me the option to Delete it, but when I try to do so, Message System shows me a Java error saying:

There was an error processing your request.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.message.MessageAccessException: Could not fail message. Reason: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Could not fail message 0050568e-327e-1ee0-bed3-335c7e2b3100(INBOUND), as triggered by admin action. Reason: Predecessor not in final state.

Could you please help on that urgent problem?

Tks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rafael,

It apeares to be no simple issue.

I'd open a VH message in BC-XI component.

BR,

Henrique.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

PI Service restart was enough to set the ack back to the DLNG message.

Tks!

Rafael.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The Canceled msg, in SXMB_MONI, shows the following:

<SAP:Category>XIProtocol</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">DUPLICATE_DETECTED</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1 /> 
  <SAP:P2 /> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 0050568e-327e-1ee0-bed3-3383d5007100(INBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_D__99C1915D3336943B'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPPP1DB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'.</SAP:AdditionalText> 
  <SAP:Stack /> 

I've checked the thread and also without success.

Tks

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The message with status Delivering in Message System, has the following audit log error:

"Putting message into receive queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 0050568e-327e-1ee0-bed3-3383d5007100(INBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_D__99C1915D3336943B'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPPP1DB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'.."

And everything after that is stopped.

Nothing stopped at Inbound Queue.

Please help.