cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecc 4.7 smartform table/template cell border thickness cannot be reduced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am executing the SF_Example_01 and 02 and 03 and the table borders are not appearing properly. They look very thick and I could not figure out a way to reduce the thickness anywhere in table painter. I use sap version 4.7 and the printing device selected for preview is LP01. I am getting the same result when I try to preview the tables or templates that i created. The table cell lines just appear very thick. Please help me solve this

Thanks

Ajith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which device type is defined in output device LP01 when you check via SPAD?

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for responding.

The device type for lp01 in spad is 'ASCIIPRI' and the device class is 'standard printer' . Is that the informaton that you asked?

Thanks

Ajith C

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please change your output type from LP01 to WINE So that your problem will be solved (regarding template thickness).

(OR)

Change the output type in your user profile (own data - > defaults -> printer type to windefault )

Regards,

koolspy.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually the device type ASCIIPRI is used for printing to a file rather than an actual printer. What is the make and model of your printer? Try using a device type that is comaptible with the printer model. e.g. if it is a HP LaserJet printer, try using device type HPLJ4000. Tr

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

I have got the issue resolved by changing it...... Thanks a lot for the answer!!!!! This plcae is really helpful....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your table's BOX width.It should be TW not PT.

Jshree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jshree

I have already tried that . did not work. In fact I tries all the answers given in the below link for no avail.

Thanks

Ajith