Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax value Zero in Sales order header

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am testing a scenario in my development server. I added a new discount condition in pricing procedure and created new sales order DO and invoice. System allowed me to create all these documents but there was a problem when i tried to post to FI with VF02. System gave me error "Tax statement item missing for tax code Y4". I have checked all Tax conditions, condition records and condition type settings and everything was fine. For testing purpose I deleted the whole pricing procedure and copied it from PRD. Now there is another problem that when i create sale order system is not calculating the tax amount. All tax conditions and records are flowing but in line item header there is only Net value. Tax value is 00.

I know i am describing two problems but i think these are interlinked with each other.

Any suggestions why system is not calculating tax price and showing it in line item tax value?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I hope following link can assist you. (if not then do share your concern)

-

-

-

-

-

Regards

JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Parkash

Thanks for sharing these links and sorry for late reply. I had already checked all these links as I told that I am facing this problem from last many days. All records are maintained and every configuration which is in these links is checked and verified. But still i am facing this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you've checked all settings and confident that they're in place..then you must raise this issue with SAP.

Regards,

Raghu.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope

- you are not using any requirement in your pric. procedure for the said TAX Condition type. If yes, kindly check the routine used.

- you have done pricing analysis at your invoice level, what message you can see against the TAX cond type. If it is "Condition Record Not Found", then go in the detail of the analysis to get feel of the error.

Or else, rightly suggested by Rags to rasie ticket with SAP.

Best Wishes

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether statistical check is activated for that tax condition type in v/08.if it is not set then check condition class for that tax condition.it should be "D"Taxes.

Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First go to Sales document Item conditions tab and analysis and check each and every condition type check the tax conditions and maintain value as per access and create tax code in FTXP transaction code with 0% and post the invoice

Thanks

seshu