Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i get foll error

Deployment exception : Server servername did not accept login request as admin on port 50218. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server servername at port 50218: Connection timed out: connect

Inner exception was :

Server servername did not accept login request as admin on port 50218. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server servername at port 50218: Connection timed out: connect

I had read many posts for this error and they say to maintain correct entry in host file

kindly help me what is the correct entry ?

already an entry with <ip addrss> <host name> is there for the J2EE server what i've put in J2EE in my NWDS

but my error message shows different ip address than what is put here in the host file and NWDS

thanks in advance

b

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u configure the SAP J2EE Engine in the NWDS correctly:

Make sure ur using the correct message server port.

You can get the message server port from portal system info.

Here is the url for it: http://<host>:<port>/monitoring/SystemInfo

Once u configure it in NWDS,form the J2EE Engine view in the NWDS you should be able to see ur portal node with dispatcher, SDM, server in green color. Make sure before deployment SDM is in green, other wise deployment will not succeed.

If you have done all this and u get error then there might be some momentary network disconnection or network issues. Try it after some time it should work. Other wise talk to ur basis team and network team.

Regards

Yugandhar Reddy

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you ping the server from your pc?