cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing another storage location with QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out a way to manage another storage location for QA usage decision.

Dairy industry. Currently, QA32 is only used for materials input batches into the materials st. location (1001).

The plan is to use it for our "non-moving goods" storage location (1006), how do i set it up so that control parties are created for items taken in this location, and batches are managed in a similar way to the 1001 loc. by the QA users? 1006 depot takes in materials previously approved by QA users, and materials manufactured on the plant too.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Some more Clarity is required in your requirement.

I think below options might be usefull to proceed with your requirements.

1. If you want the storage location "1006" to be proposed automatically in the UD stock posting screen, then do the GR against 1006 location. (either in-house production-04 or received from outside-01).

2. You can also manually edit the proposed location by 1006 and post the stock there.

3. If it is required to transfer from 1001 to 1006 (after posting UD) using MB1B using 311 movt.type.

Hope it helps

Regards

Bala

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

In QA11 select the Inspection lot For Which u want to move click on that before that see that inspection is in Rel Condition Then Click on that U can see in Inspection Lot stock There u can Change the Storage Location

With Regards

Pushpalas