cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Sender without User Authentication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have a ERP <-> PI 7.1 <-> NonSAP SOAP Scenario.

The NonSAP has to send SOAP Message to the Pi. At the Moment there is the requirement that this should be done without User Authentication.

This is what i've done: I provided the Endpoint Adress i get from Sender Agreement --> Display WSDL. In the Sender Agreement a SOAP Adapter 1.1 (HTTP) is set. When I sent a Request with SoapUI to the EndpointURL with username and password everything works fine. When i remove username and password i receive "unauthorized". The NonSAP gets the same Unauthorized"Error".

Is there any chance to get this scenario running without username and password authentication? Maybe there is a chance to put username and passwort diretcly into Endpoint URL?

Thank you for your help

Udo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The NonSAP has to send SOAP Message to the Pi. At the Moment there is the requirement that this should be done without User Authentication.

Your requirement is very much the same as was discussed in this thread:

. Disabling user authentication will disable it for the entire SOAP sender adapter. You can also try the other suggestions mentioned in the said thread.

Maybe there is a chance to put username and passwort diretcly into Endpoint URL?

This is possible using the propose URL button. Refer to Stefan's blog for more information:

Hope this helps,

Mark

Answers (0)