Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information related with Operation for task List Q

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

1. I am using user field key 0000001 at operation level of task list Q.

2. As a result of which u201CUser Filed 20u201D is getting activated where I am maintaining some required information about the operation.

3. There are several operations in the same task list and for each operation this field is being utilized.

4. At the time of inspection lot creation this task list is getting assigned to inspection lot.

5. Result recording is done as per the MICs maintained at every operation level.

My requirement is to display the information stored under u201CUser Filed 20u201D operation wise with respect to inspection lot.

1. Use of PLPO table is not serving the purpose as it gives dynamic information.

2. For example maintain u201CXYZu201D in this field for operation 10.

3. Then inspection lot created.

4. Then I change it to u201CPQRu201D.

5. Requirement is to display inspection lot, operation and user field 20 simultaneously.

I went through BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL. Unfortunately the purpose is not getting fulfilled.

I would be grateful if anyone can help me out in this regard.

Thanking you,

Anand Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you exlored

BAPI_INSPLOT_GETOPERATIONS

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Yes I did explore it.

But could not find any information about user field there. It provides data such as work center, std text key and operation text.

Any other option?

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its available in

PLPO Task list - operation/activity

USR01 User field with 20 characters

USR00 User field with 20 characters

But In order to get the Inspection lot number you may have to work with tables like PLMK & QALS along with PLPO

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Sujit for showing interest in resolving my query!

As I have mentioned earlier, table PLPO is not serving the purpose as it does not contain inspection lot number. Let me explain.

1. Group number is 100

2. Under this group for operation 10, I maintain u201CXYZu201D in field USR00.

3. Then inspection lot created.

4. I assume this information is linked to inspection lot. (Inspection lot contains group number and under this group operation 10 is maintained)

5. The operation level data can be changed in QP02. There are chances that in far future this information can be changed.

6. Suppose I change it to u201CPQRu201D from u201CXYZu201D.

7. If I now check in PLPO, it displays u201CPQRu201D under field USR00.

8. But for inspection lot u201CXYZu201D must have been linked.

9. If I run a report or BAPI with respect to inspection lot then it should always display u201CXYZu201D

This requirement can be co-related with work centre for analogy. For example at the time of lot creation work centre for operation 10, was u201C123u201D. Later it was changed to u201C456u201D for the same operation using QP02. But the effect for lot is same (i.e. with 123). Now if go to PLPO table I find work centre there as 456. Even though it is correct my requirement is lot should always display 123.

I found BAPI QELA_INSPECTION_OPERATION_LIST. It gives most of the information except user field. Any further idea? Can object number- OBJNR in QALS be utilized to fetch this information?

Regards,

Anand