0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have created sale documents as below -

Sales Contract - 100

Sales Order 1 - 50 qty

Out delivery 1 - 50 qty

Sale Order 2 - 50 qty

Out Delivery 2 - 30 qty

Now sale contract is fully reference and 20 qty is remaining is sale order 2. due to some reason we want to reject the 20 qty in sale order (partialy rejection),but once we have put rejection at item level in sale order,all the 50 quantity is get updated in sale contract. now again we can make sale order and billing of 50 qty again with the ref of same contract no.

Is there any way that we can reject partial quantity and only partial rejected quantity gets updated in sale contract.

Kindly help me.

Warm Regards

Parul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we want to reject the 20 qty in sale order (partialy rejection),

Why dont you consider changing the sale order quantity to 30 and even if you want to see the change log at a later date, you can very well fetch this change in quantity.

G. Lakshmipathi

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, there is no partial rejection. As you have noted, rejection reason applies to the whole line.

See if you can change the order quantity to the actually delivered (30). If necessary for the record, the remaining quantity could be entered on a separate line and rejected.

Edited by: Jelena Perfiljeva on Oct 24, 2011 3:05 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS 1475748 - Document Flow quantity not updated when sales item is rejected for details.

Regards,