Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Delivery date blank - URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on SRM 5.0.

I have received a requirement to blank out/clear DELIVERY DATE/ REQUIRED ON field.

For example: Click Describe Requirement ,and there will be fields to be filled up and the REQUIRED ON field is defaulting to system date/current date.

I have managed to clear/initialize this field via BADI BBP_CHANGE_DEFAULT - CHANGE_DEFAULT_DELIV_DATE.

My problem is, when I click Add to shopping cart (assuming i have entered all in the fields with an empty REQUIRED ON date), the next screen will automatically capture system date (not my blank date). Thus no error prompting to enter the REQUIRED ON date.

How do I capture the REQUIRED ON is empty and for the next screen after clicking ADD TO SHOPPING CART, and display error when its empty?

I have tried BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and when i see parameter IT_ITEM, the DELIV_DATE field is already populating current system field. I want to know how to capture the blank/cleared REQUIRED ON field that is empty, before I click on the button 'ADD TO SHOPPING CART'.

Please help, point will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I capture the REQUIRED ON is empty and for the next screen after clicking ADD TO SHOPPING CART, and display error when its empty?

Your question confuses me a bit. You seem to want the field to be mandatory. Then why do you want to blank out the field defaulted by the system? The standard behavior simply suggests that the system demands that the field be filled, if not manually (i.e. left blank in the first screen), then defaulted to current date when adding to SC.