Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST mandatory condition is missing

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Let me explain the scenario first,i have created a contract & saved it here every thing is ok,but when i ma trying to create billing with respect to contract.it is throwing a message "mwst mandatory condition is missing".i have checked the following.

I have gone to condition record and checked it is maintained anyhow if it was not maintained then it won't pick in contract.

checked the teax classification in material master & customer master (it is maintained),gone to pricing analysis and checked what i observed is for mwst condition it is showing "condition record missing" but when i checked in contract for mwst the conditon record is picked (here the record is maintained on country/mat tax classification/cust classification),where as in billing is not picking.may i know where i may went wrong.

Thanks & regards

satish kumar ijju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear satishijju

Try to maintain the tax codes for the MWST in FTXP

check the condition record is in the proper valididty dates.

Check &Revert

Thanks

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintaine tax condition record for table country/plant region/customer region/customer tax cla/material tax cla.and try.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Do a pricing analysis at Billing doc level for MWST Cond Type.

This will provide an idea, how MWST is getting determined in billinga and what is missing for getting it proper determined.

Regards

JP

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

i have checked the pricing analysis at billing level & found that "the MWST condition is not found for the condition record country/cus tax classification" but where as if i check it in contract it showing the MWST condition is found for country/cust tax clasification /material tax classification.here what i observed is the conditon material tax classifcation is picked.so where should i correct it.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the header level of the Billing Doc - Header Tab - Tax Section - maintain Destination Country & TaxClass1-Cust..

Regards

JP

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praksh,

Both are mentioned in the header data.

Regards,

satish

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then check material tax classification at item level.

Regards

JP

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx all for immediate response.issue got resloved.condition record was maintained wef from xy date whereas pricing date was behind the ondition record date.