Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Discounts auto adjust with %

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

I like to give discounts to my customer and i also adjusted it in the price but when i create a sale order it is not auto apperar in the sale order with percentage but i adjust it manualy. please you help me auto adjust it and also with a % like 2% how i adjust it for auto.

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

i am very happy because it is very good way to dessolve the thread and learning. it is very helpful.

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks all of you, You all perfect but there is problem in my end. i updated the Region inV/07 and i can see it at vk11 so i updated the %ge recards therebut still problem. Atleast when i update the %tage amount in city, the system work properly. it means problem in V/07 in Region that was not update in the system. but

I am thankful all of you with points

Regard

Arif Khan

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

my question that, if i like to give a discounts over all the country and that just like 3.5% and i like to fit it in the auto Sale Order then how i can adjust in the system. we have number and materials and different type of customer in over all the country. we also divide our country in city,town and region but it is not possible to update in city or town and region not apperar in vk11. please help me in this problems.

Thanks

Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khan,

create a new table in V/03 with city or region these fields are available in field catalog and put that table in access sequence V/07 and maintain condition type in V/06 insert that condition type into your pricing procedure V/08,finally maintain condition record in VK11.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Araf.

If you want to set the discount based on city or region, you will have to include the same in the access sequence.

I guess region is available in field catelog.

Hence create a new condition table with region and other parameters with which you decide what % is to be given .

After that you have to include this condition table in the access sequence.

Kindy go through any pricing procedure configuration steps available on foruims.

I think City will not be available in the field catelog.

Hence you will have to ask your ABAPer to add this field in field catelog and also add the same in KOMP,KOMG and KOMK pricing tables.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I updated every thing and its working very well but its working manually well, i create a new sale Order there is nothing but we open its condition manually and put the vale that i already put in the vk11 and when i open the condition the system demand the value i put it in the condation and it start to work. why i put it manually, whynot it open aumatically?

Khan

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Araf,

Does your condition type have an access sequence in V/06.

Have you created a condition record in VK11 based on the access sequence.

If the condition record created is having validity on the pricing date in sales order?

Check the above points and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Specify the input as automatic entry has priority for the field manual entries in "Changes which can be made" section inV/06 for that discount condition type and also maintaine condition record in VK11 as 2%.

Thank you,

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arafkhan ,

Check the forum before posting issues.

I am not clear about your requirement, but i assume it is to make a fixed percentage appear against your condition type for discount.

If thats the case,then you will have to make the condition type automatic condition type.

For that you will have to create a access sequence in v/07

In the access sequence you will have to decide on what basis system should identify the percentage (eg : material wise, customer wise etc)

So for that you will have to chose the condition tables first.

Imagine your discount percentage is based in customer .

I.e, customer A needs to be given 10% discount and customer B needs to be given 15% discount automatically.

Now in v/04 you may check whats the condition table no for customer

You have to create a new access sequence in v/07 and include this condition table.

Now after creating access, you have to assign the access sequence in v/06 of the discount condition type.

Also in the pricing procedure , uncheck the manual option against the condition type in v/08

Now you can maintain the rates in vk11 for different customers.

If you are not familiar with pricing procedure, check in SDN for related threads.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles