cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Intercompany scenario

omartorres
0 Kudos

Hi experts, i have a question.

Im trying to create an intercompany process.

I have seven company codes (A, B, C, D, E, F,G) and each company code has its own Plant (P1, P2, etc) and one sales organization per company code (SO1, SO2, etc)

Co. code--> Sales org. --> Plant

A --> SO1 --> P1

B --> SO2 --> P2

C --> SO3 --> P3

D --> SO4 --> P4

E --> SO5 --> P5

F --> SO6 --> P6

G --> SO7 --> P7

My process require that I can make intercompany sales in all ways, that means that the Company code A can ship from all the plants (P1, P2, P3,P4, P5, P6, P7); The company code B can ship from all the plants too... and so on.

i have make my configuration but when I arrive to the menu path IMG>Sales and distribution>billing>intercompany billing>assingn organizational units by plant-->assing organizational units to the plant

I only can see here the seven plants and the possibility to assing only one sales area (sales organization + distribution channel + division) to only one plant. I can only make seven combinations instead of being able to make 42 combinations for all my intercompany scenarios.(all the plants will all the sales areas) Could you please tell me what is missing or why i cant configure intercompany scenarios for all my sales area? what is the problem?

PS, I have already assigned all the plants to all the sales organizations in the menu path IMG-->enterprise structure > assignment>sales and distribution--> assign sales organization-distribution channel-plant

thanks in advance and i hope you can help me.

Alberto

Edited by: omtorre on Oct 20, 2011 8:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible with standard SAP.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

I think this should be possible. If I have understood correctly, when the SO1 (creates a sales order in SO1DC1) delivers some goods from P3 then the interco billing should happen from Company Code C to A and then the customer invoice from A to the end customer (in case of intercompany sales) Similarly, if SO4 delivers goods from P7, then the interco billing will happen from company code G to D and then the customer invoice follows. For doing this, you need 49 (not just 42 as you have mentioned) combinations. Assign SO1DC1 --->P1 first and then assign all other 6 plants to SO1+DC1. So, toatlly 7 combinations foe each Sales Org.

If the above way doesn't work, then I have a work around which involves some enhancements if your client allows extra budget for this :-). Let me know, I can give you that in detail.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi omtorre,

This is not possible in the inter company,reason is if every plant is having the stock like what ur saying to change the stock from one plant to another why ur using inter company business process.why cant u go for the stock transfer for the company code and the plant.

Better to go for the STO process or if u want to go for that process only go for the basic assignment process in sales area.

please revert back any ques.

Regards,

siva