Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Group replication

former_member229388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to replicate a particular material group.

In R3ACC3 i have maintained filter criteria for that material group.... and clicked Filter Sync

Then Executed R3AS to load material group.

Checked SMQ2....

In R3AM1, its showing Ok Status- Green (Done) with below record:

Request Name P Date Time Block

DNL_CUST_PROD1 20.10.2011 12:48:04 2

But when i check in table Comm_category for particular material group..... the record doesnt show up... which means material group has not been replicated.

Could you help me identify the problem here? Any step I am missing.... or any ways which I can monitor any error during material group replication...

Thanks,

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay ,

Delta replication of the Material Group

Suppose you create/modify a Material group at the backend. The changed value however is not transferred to the SRM system. If you go to COMM_HIERARCHY transaction to modify directly this value, you would receive this error message: "Hierarchy R3MATCLASS may only be changed in the original system".

In such cases you need to run the middleware replication to pull the changes from the backend. For example for Material group, go to R3AR2 and select the adapter object DNL_CUST_PROD1. Maintain the Filter settings for the selected object in "request Detail". Just go in the "request Detail" and enter the Table name (e.g. MARA) and the field (MAKTL) on which you want to set the filter settings.

Got to t. code R3AR4 to start the request for delta download.

Suppose some Material Groups have been deleted at the backend and hence now you need to delete them in SRM as well. In such a case you need to delete the Product Category manually using the report COM_HIERARCHY_DELETE_SINGLE or COM_HIERARCHY_DELETE_ALL.

Different applications can subscribe for the delta data, too (e.g. BW, APOu2026). This is done by an entry in R/3-table TBE31.

Make sure that the event interface on the R/3 System is set to active in the TBE11 table. Although the event interface is delivered active, it might be that the events were switched off manually for test purposes. This being the case, activate the entries for application BC-MID and NDI.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti