cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF60 Pull List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I notice that reservation (RESB) has reference to production order, however on my case this field was never filled. Please advise how to do that, because I want to know which reservation for which order. I use mf60 to create reservation, so basically the connection is 1 reservation to one or many production order.

I also notice that each time the plan order is converted into production order, inside the order tab assignmen already have reservation, however the movement type is 261 (GI for order). By using MF60, it will create reservation with 913 mvt

Please advise, many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever a production order is created, automatically a reservation gets created for components. These components can be issued from stores against Reservation no/order via movement type 261 in MB1A.

Alternatively, you can stage material from stores location to shop floor location for many orders via MF60 pull list.

In this case there will not be any link to production order as these reservations are created cumulatively.

These materials can be issued via movement type 311.

Regards,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Thank you.. now I get better picture. Next question, mvt 261 is for completion of the job, but on shopfloor there's no stock, so mf60 came to help to reserve from warehouse into shopfloor.

Is there other way to create reservation from warehouse for the materials needed, but I still can put order number as reference so I can create report to trace back, please advise..

Many thanks.