cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rtcctool error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

To set ewa for sandbox through solman i run rtcctool in sandbox but i see that this report is not able to run

pls help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> To set ewa for sandbox through solman i run rtcctool in sandbox but i see that this report is not able to run

Hello,

Are you not able to execute the report via SE38 ? Seems you are not authorized to execute the report.

Or if you are able to execute the report then what I guess is that you face the error because of new installation. In that case, you have to install ST-A/PI support package component in the Sandbox.

Please verify whether this component exists in the system or not and please paste the error message you receive while report execution.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

im authorized se38 but face this error missing note number 091488, i unable to apply this note in snote. pls help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if apply st-api then no need to apply note 091488? pls help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

> im authorized se38 but face this error missing note number 091488, i unable to apply this note in snote. pls help me

Hello,

SAP Note 091488 can't be applied via SNOTE. It is a general note which describes about remote services etc.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

> if apply st-api then no need to apply note 091488? pls help me

Hello,

As already mentioned, please apply the add-on ST-A/PI. The program/report RTCCTOOL is provided by this add-on.

Did you check whether ST-A/PI exists in your system yet ? If RTCCTOOL execution throws that error it means it is not there in the system I think.

Read the SAP Note 69455 !

Thanks

Answers (0)