cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving object SD_COND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does object SD_COND come with a read program? I tried creating the archive file in various formats, but it can't be read outside of SAP. No READ button for it shows up in SARA either?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SD_COND does not have a read program. Check AOBJ t-code -> Archiving Object -> Read Program

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, I see it now. Read Programs config is blank. How does one get visibility to the archived condition records?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

To view archived Condition Records, you would need to use an archive information structure (tcode SARI). There are 2 SAP supplied field catalogs; SAP_SD_COND_001 and SAP_SD_COND_002. If one of these do not fit your requirements, you could also create a custom field catalog and archive information structure.

Best Regards,

Karin Tillotson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karin,

Thanks. So if I wanted to retrieve, I could fill the AIS from the archive files, then write a report to display the data using tables ZARIXSD1, ZARIXSD2 ?

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the late reply. You would not need to activate both infostructures/tables. Just the one that best fits your search criteria needs.

Then, you could view the data via single document display. Or, you could write a report - although, the report may take a long time to run. You may need to build an index for the infostructure.

Best Regards,

Karin Tillotson

Answers (0)