cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Calculation per DISTANCE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to create a freight cost based on the Miles I have on the route.

When I create a Shipement Document, the system takes the diatance to the shipment header (VTTK-DISTZ) but when I try to create the ship cost the system does not find the miles and bring me value = 0

But if I include manually the distance in the "stage" field (VTTS-DISTZ) the system does calculate the freight cost normally.

So how can I do for the system fill the distance in VTTS-DISTZ automatically if I dont have stage?

IS there any other way for the system calculate my freight cost based on the distance from VTTK-DISTZ?

Thanks

MArcos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos

I met the same scenario and I got what you mean.

the problem is how to copy the distance from route to stage. Taking into account sap logic, the shipment cost item is only relevant with stage, even there is no stage in route, a stage is automatically created for further shipment cost processing.

have you solved the problem? If so , could you pls provide some threads on this.

thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My mistake. Actually whle creating stages in the route in 0VTC we need to flag relevant for shipment costs. Only those stages which have this flag will be considered for costs in VI01.

So maintain one stage whith this indicator, then the problem will be solved.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating route in OVTC maintain the total distance For the route. This value is copied into VTTK-DISTZ field.

Hope this helps,

Check and revert.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already have the distance in 0VTC but ship cost does not use VTTK-DISTZ to calculate the freight. Only if I fill the field stage distance (VTTS-DISTZ) manually ship cost is created.

Thanks

Marcos