Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product allocation settings

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

1. I am trying to create char combination with Prod. allocation object, material and location.

When I try to maintain characeteristic value combination in /sapapo/mc62, in drop down (F4) for Prod. Alloc. Object, I do not see any values.

Also

2., When I carry out 'check product allocation setttings' for the corresponding allocation procedure I am getting following error message,

'Product allocation object ABC is not contained in the hierarchy'

Please let me know the if any details are required.

Regards,

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) You need to enter them manually...there is no link to the PAL customizing in this transaction as you can enter "free" values here.

2). You have to transfer at least one CVC from the MC62 to the PAL group via transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_K.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

RS

1. Drop down values in MC62 are based on BI master data. You can manually enter the Allocation Object directly if you are not validating BI master data during CVC create. Alternatively, you can maintain BI master data for the Allocation Object in transaction RSDMD or RSA1 so that it appears in the F4 dropdown.

2. For the error during 'check product allocation setttings' - Have you created at least one CVC and activated the Planning area before running this test ? If not, please try to do so.

Rishi Menon