Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical system in SLD for Exchange Infrastructure prod entry deleted

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Technical system in SLD for Exchange Infracture does not have any entries.

Integration server entry is also not existing.

adapter engine,domain,integration server,integration directory,integration repository,rwb do not exists.

My main concern is there is no entry for Integration Server - how can I get back this entry . I restarted J2EE engine from NWA but still I am not able to see Integration server entry under Exchange Infrastructure technical system.

I also did RZ70 but no use.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you to once check this blog, if this is helpful.

764176 - Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

resolved by applying the note as per above.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

One of the steps, when applying note #764176, is to delete all 6 of these entries in the SLD. So deleting the entries is not a big problem. These entries should be automatically created when you have successfully completed all the steps in note #764176. So, I'd recommend to apply all steps in this note.

Also, ensure the system is consistently patched i.e. ABAP, Java and XI components must be on the same SP level. An inconsistently patched system is another possible cause of this error.

What happens when you run the SLDCHECK transaction? Do you see errors here?

Regards

Mark

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark.

SLDCHECK is working properly. No issues.

Applying the note.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

It is very unusual for there to be absoutely no entries here. Firstly, are you sure that XI is installed on this system?

If it is installed have the Post Install steps been completed e.g. if this is a 7.1x or 7.3 system there are CTC wizards available to complete the post install steps. Have these been executed?

Regards

Mark

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

All the post installation steps were executed successfully.

There was only one entry IntegrationServer without domain details. Accidentaly while applying note this entry was deleted. Could you please suggest if there is a way to retain this entry.