cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order qty not possible to change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

i have created a sales order with suppersession material for 2 qty and we deliver only 1 qty to customer.

now i want change the sales order qty 1 so that status gets completed.

but in VA02 material qty is in hidden mode cant possible to make changes. this is happening with suppersession material only.

need your support

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

In your copy controls of sales order to delivery, kindly check for the Update document flow indicator. and then recreate the test case. this should resolve the problem.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried by clicking the material code and check in schedule line tab where you can make amendments to quantity ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear

thanks for the reply again

schedule line is also in grey mode. cant possible to make changes.

let me add on this

when we create order suppersession material entered with item cat. TAPA which generate automated second line item cat TAN. when we make delivery TAN gets copied in the DO and Billing afterthat.

but issue is once delivery created. in VA02 order oty field (KWMENG) become in grey mode. cant possible make any changes ?

i have checked both the item categories completion rule which is (not relevent for completion)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you tick the complete reference in your copy control setting. if so that must have completed the status of your sales order.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Did you tried to closing / completing order by giving Reasons for Rejection on Sales Order?

Regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the replay

Vishal

no we donot want put reason for rejection to complete the sales order status.

even not possible to deliver rest of the qty 1. it says no schedule line exists

in VA02 cant possible to carry out aviability check and make changes to 1 qty. because in qty is in hidden mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to take help of ABAPer Check user exit