Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing before PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to do billing before PGI.

I have changed the copy control to 011 in F2 to LF

but still i am facing the error when trying to create the billing document from delivery as "Goods issue has not been posted for the delivery".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting an error while doing pgi, the error is runtime error - description of exception

how could i overcome this problem

pls help me to solve this problem

0 Kudos

Hi

The error(s) you are getting are because the copy routines are checking the status tables

VBUP and VBUK, sounds like the WBSTA or WBSTK in particular. Normally in a

delivery related billing scenario the billing index (VKDFS) is not set up until the PGI

has been executed. To be able to create the billing doc before this step you would

need to have copy routines that do not check the statuses in VBUK and VBUP

Then it would be possible

Hope this helps you further

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i got the solution

The copy control of the header needs to be changed. to 011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good.

Could you tell me.

1.After creation of billing document , Are you able to change the delivery quantity.If it is possible then how to control.

2.System allow to multple billing document of same delivery or not.

Like we can create mulpplte proforma invoice against one delivery.

Sunil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have "changed" the copy control to 011

Dont try with the existing documents. Create a new sale order and retry this process. It seems, you were trying with the existing document for which system will not allow to do so as the configuration changes has happened subsequently.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your business scenario.

Two type of billing document relevant to delivery document.

1. Proforma Invoice . You can create Proforma Invoice without doing the PGI

2.Commercial Invoice . After PGI of delivery.

As per your requirement, First you sent the Proforma Invoice to customer. Once you received payment from customer.

You can create a commercial Invoice.

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want to bill before the pgi then you will not be able to do delivery related billing. In those cases you have to do order related billing.

Check the copy control setting is done for OR to F1.

If it is there then create billing document with reference to order. Collect a payment from customer. then do PGI from the system.

Hope this will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Nagesh

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use as a template in tcode VTFA the relation for returns. Here you don't need to have a PGI to do the invoice. So, you would do billing the SO.

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Oct 19, 2011 4:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

my req. is to do get the payment from customer and give customer the invoice and then after that do the post goods issue...

u r talking about the returns scenerio

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I told you about return scenario as a sample where you can bill a SO without a delivery. So, do a SO, do the billing for this SO. Transfer to FI. Do the payment. Do the delivery (you can use a userexit to check that the payment is done.

Regards

Eduardo