cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bus. Entity - Default Unit of Measurement per Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, I have assigned the default units of measure in "Make Basic Settings in Company Code" config. Surprisingly these entries don't show up in "Default Unit of Measurement per Company Code" config under Business Enity. Also, I cannot add those entries.

Please treat this as urgent!

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto RealEstate (not RE-FX, though you are using RE-FX) \ Basic settings \ Basic Setting for Company codes / Financial asset management, select checkbox of Fin Asset Mangmt for your company code.

Now you can see this company code in company code level settings for company code in business entity level.

Really i dont know why we have to check that checkbox of Asset management to allow at business entity level, but we have to.

regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini. Before I do any change I just to make sure if this is only for Enhancement pack 5. Because I don't have similar issue in EHP4.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think this is the problem with EHP5, in my previous implementations of ECC600 and ECC604 are also having this issue.

regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini. You are right! but I couldn't beleive SAP would make us do the setting thru Classic RE. Actually the same switch is on the Global parameters under "Financial Accounting Global Settings (New)" and need not be done from classic RE.

Thank you.

Answers (0)