Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time Account - required fields in sales order

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i create a sales order for a One Time Account customer, it display a pop-up window with some informations. I want to make some fields mandatory.

Is there any posibilities to do this?

I know that somewhere i can set it up this... because, actually, in our system, field City from OTA window is mandatory.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dan M,

One time customer will be created while raising the sales order it self with the standard account groups CPD or CPDA.

If you want make mandatory you have to set this in account group.

Go to OBD2 transaction code and select your account group use required radio button inorder to make the fields mandatory .

Please let me know if you have any further clarification

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Before you write the posts, i have checked which fields must be mandatory in OBD2(as per you say). It's about some Address fields. It makes all of those field mandatory ONLY when customer is created from XD01. But when OTA customer it;s created from VA01 those fields are not mandatory. Trust me, you can try in your system to see if it's working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

If you are all ready done with OBD2 then try with OB20 also there make mandatory at Create Customer (Sales) and Create Customer (Centrally).

if this also not matched with your requirement its better to maintain those fields into incompletion log.

Regards

Ram

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

i have tried also in OB20 and it's not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per ur understanding one time customer is created fron VA01.If you click the icon Create sold to party in VA01 it will allow u to create customer,there you need to select account group for OTA.

so the system proposes field status as you specified in OBD2 for OTA account group.

Please observe in OBD2 it will control all fields in customer master not only address.You can see General data,company code data,sales area data in OBD2.

So kindly see these all 3 views in OBD2 and set field status as you want.based on the setting here the system behaves at order level.

After your reply i did this practically.

Thank you.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

no Ravi, the OTA customer is created... sales order it;s created to another customer which has in RE partner this OTA customer. So, when i create the sales order, it displays the pop-up window. Here i want to make mandatory certain fields.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try screen variant (SHD0).

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pop up window must be called if you are controlling through screen variant SHD0.

I mean that its check only mandatory field if the screen (Like Address data of OTA) is displaying.

You can make mandatory field by sales order user exit .MV45AFZZ.

Here you need to write a logic to determine the address number from ADRC table and check required field is filled or not.

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T-code OBD2 select your account group for OTA,select General data under field status section and again select Address under select group section.here you can set radio button for the field required.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Use T.code OBD2 there select your one time account group there in field status select where you want to make the fields mandatory whether in general data , company code data or sale data you can select and make those fields are mandatory.

Regards

Ram

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

One standard way I can visualise by having diff sales order type and accordingly having incompletion log placed for it.

Regards

JP