Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change ABAP WD Application Theme

former_member589778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We developed ABAP WD application using standard theme and integrated into portal. As per the new requirement when ever user changes portal theme, the same theme suppose to apply to the ABAP WD application also.

If possible kindly let me know the procedure. Advance thanks for your help.

Regards,

Srinivasu.Y

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When webDynpro application runs in portal by default it uses the portal theme unless you specified WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET=X.

Follow this thread [|]

former_member589778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

We are not able to find the u201CWDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEETu201D in WD application.

We are in portal 7.01 SP 6 EHP 1and ECC 6 SP 6. EHP4

Theme Version : portal=7.1.6.0.0; ur=7.11.6.17.0;0.0.0.0.0

ECC theme Version urversion: 7.11.7.4.0

Regards,

Srinivasu.Y

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75aaf8

I am not sure if this is what are you looking for.

Thanks,

Chandra

former_member589778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for your response, but the link which you provided is "Custom themes for Web Dynpro ABAP applications without SAP Enterprise Portal".

According to business requirement the theme for webdynpro should match with that of portal theme.

How to achieve this? Is there some style sheet which can be easily configured?

Is this to be handled from portal side or webdynpro side?

Regards,

Srinivasu.Y

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The default situation is that the Web Dynpro ABAP application will automatically take on the current Portal Theme. No special configuration is needed on the Web Dynpro side. Make sure that you are using the Web Dynpro iView type when adding the WDA Applications to your portal pages and that the release and support package level of the NetWeaver Portal is equal to or higher than the corresponding levels of the backend ABAP systems.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/47/af752005c92fe1e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

former_member589778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

We created ABAP WD Iview in portal and assigned to a portal Role. When we changed the Portal theme it is not reflecting in ABAP WD Iview Theme.

Observation points as below,

1) ABAP WD Iview Property "Supply Portal Stylesheet" set to "No" , then ABAP WD application (Iview) is taking the default theme(sap_tradeshow) from ECC.

2)If i set the Property of "Supply Portal Stylesheet" to "YES" then , the WD application background is taking as White colour in portal.

3)if i pass the application parameter "sap-cssurl=/sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/sap_tradeshow_plus/ls/ls_ie6.nosprite.css", Iview taking specified background theme.

We are in portal 7.01 SP 6 EHP 1and ECC 6 SP 6. EHP4

Theme Version : portal=7.1.6.0.0; ur=7.11.6.17.0;0.0.0.0.0

ECC theme Version urversion: 7.11.7.4.0

i have a doubt,

1) Why ABAP WD Iview background taking white colour when we set the Iview property "Supply Portal Stylesheet" to "YES"

Kindly guide me on this.

let me know if you required additional details.

Regards,

Srinivasu.Y