Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save the key figure's "unit of measure" in PA

former_member224276
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Exactly I am facing with this issue with below 2 key figures.

Key figure Unit of measure

Working Days u2013 D

YOY Pricing %-- %

When I enter these units in the Unit of Measure column in the keyfigure tab details in PA , system does not SAVE these units that is the problem.

1. working days/yoy pricing % key figure can be configured as a number keyfigures and data type DEC.

I AM USEING SCM 7.0 SUPPORT PACKAGE 004

can you pl provide some hints.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This field is only used for unitless Key Figures, so that 'something' will be displayed in the planning book in the U/M column. I will assume that you have some business reason for wanting to assign these particular UMs to these KFs.

I guess you created these Infoobjects using RSA1. When you created them, on the 'Type/Unit' tab, what Datatype did you use, and how did you set up the Currency/Unit of Measure block?

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member224276
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Thanks for your quick reply, FYI i have already mentioned DATA TYPE :DEC ,i did not mentioned any thing in Fixed currency/

Fixed Unit of Meas.

I have the business reason for that particular two key figures units will be shown in the PB.

My query is Unable to save the key figure's "unit of measure" in PA, is there any technical reason for that?

I have check the SAP Note 1541692 for this issue,but i did not implement this note because i am in dialama .

This SAP Note 1541692 is suitable to my issue or not?

I AM USEING SCM 7.0 SUPPORT PACKAGE 004

can you pl provide some hints on this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1541692 , or upgrade to Support Package 10.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member224276
Participant
0 Kudos

10Q very mutch.