Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to place standard text at the bottom of the last page

manoj_kumar12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to place a standard text at the bottom of the last page.Right now i am having 2 sub forms

in a body page in that one(header details) will not get overflow and only visible in the first page and the second

body page( Item details) will get overflowed, till here it is working fine. Now i need to include terms and

conditions details at the bottom of the last page but i included the standard text in the context area

and i don't know where to place that text in the layout . I tried with including

a sub form in the master page and placed the text in the bottom of that sub form but it gets repeated

in bottom of each and every page and i tried by placing one more sub form in the body page

but the text is coming immediately after the item detail gets ended.I need only at the bottom of the

page where the item details ends. Please make me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member656962
Discoverer
0 Kudos

i have an requirement like this, the sub form needs to print on the bottom of last page, i kept my sub form in design view,even i tried with flowed and positioned with the above script code also.. but still i can't able to get at bottom of the last page..please help me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

that is easy, create a subform at the end of the page you need it.

Open the Scripteditor.

Make a new Script at "initialize"

Select javascript as language.

Copy this code.

if (xfa.layout.pageCount() != xfa.layout.page(this))
   { this.presence = "hidden" };

Now the subform is hidden on every page, but not at the last page.

Regards

Florian

Edited by: Florian Martin on Oct 19, 2011 12:50 PM

manoj_kumar12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer and its working at the last page that's fine but i need the text at the bottom (as footer)

of the last page.Give me some idea on it.And one more doubt is, you had mentioned as place the sub form at

the end of the page but how can we do that .I have only one page in that there are header details and item

details (Table) if i placed the third sub form for text at the bottom of the layout the output comes by having

the gap i had left between the second and third sub forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please read this PDF [LINK|http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/lcdesigner_qs_poformflowable.pdf]

Maybe then all questions are clear.

If not, ask again

If you will create some more forms, have a look in the book "SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe"

Regards

manoj_kumar12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gone through the link in that they set the footer part of the purchase order immediately next

behind the body(Table) so after the table growth gets completed the footer gets displayed

but in my case after the table growth ends it should display at the bottom of that page.For

example if the table ends at the top of the second page ultimately the footer should be at the

bottom of second page.If the table ends at the bottom of the first page and if the footer can't

display the whole content in the bottom of the first page then the footer should move to the

bottom of the second page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ok, then do following.

Add the footer at the end of the master page.

Then it is everytime at the end of the page but with my script it is only at the end of the last page.

Regards