cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Process Multiple Taxes on Pricing Procedure

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have two tax condition types on Pricing Procedure. one of them is MWST and the other one is a copy of MWST which is ZSED.

I have maintained the vk11 for both (separately) with the different Tax Codes.

the PROBLEM is that when i m making ZSED not liable for tax (on customer and material both) and MWST laible for tax (on customer and material both). The pricing procedure on the sales order is still showing ZSED.

Please guide me with this problem as i feel that ZSED is following MWST's Tax classification rather then its own.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

The solution was to have different access sequance for both the tax condition types but the Account Key should be same for both the tax condition types.

And also all the Tax codes should be assigned to the account key.

P.S. Make sure the the G/L's are also assigned to the tax code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a different access sequence by including a table which is having additional field for example sales organisation and then complete the transaction.

I think your issue is because you are using same table for maintaining condition records for both condition types.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad Zeeshan Shafi,

In any one of the condition type (MWST or ZSED) try to change the Cond.category other than tax (V/06) and try to execute.

Check and revert

regards

Ram

0 Kudos

What should i put in ZSED's Condition Category other then "TAX"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry it is not Cond.category it is Calculat.type maintain one with Percentage another with Quantity.

Try and revert

Regards

Ram

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If I elaborate your requirement, you want following result ( correct me if I'm wrong 😞

Cust-Tax classi.

Material tax claasi.

Rate

Tax code

5%

A1

0%

A1

0%

A1

Here 1 is liable and 0 is for not liable.

For this you need to maintain condition record in VK11 with proper validity date.

In addition to that I feel you need to review your tax config for ZSED Tax Condition type.

- Check the access seq for the Condition type V/06, i.e., it should have access country/State/Customer Classif.1/Material Classification 1, say std condition table 040.

- Assign tax condition types to country in transaction OVK1

- Define the Customer Taxes in OVK3 for the condtion type (where 1 is liable and 0 is for not liable)

- Define the Material Taxes in OVK4 for the condtion type (where 1 is liable and 0 is for not liable)

Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a problem in determination of TAX at sales order.

I have made a copy of MWST as ZSED and using MWST as the other tax applicable.

I have assigned relevant finance tax codes to the condition types in the condition master data.

When i am indicating both of the TAX conditions Liable In the customer master and material master, the tax is working fine.

When i m assigning the combination 1 0 on customer and material, both of the TAXES are disabled.

The TAX condition is working only on the combination 1 1 when both of the TAX conditions are liable.

Do i have to ask the FICO to make different TAX codes for both ZSED and MWST exemption.

Currenlty i have made the following condition master record.

Cond. Type Tax Class Mat Tax Class Customer Tax Code

ZSED 1 1 O8

ZSED 1 0 O0

ZSED 0 1 O0

ZSED 0 0 O0

MWST 1 1 O8

MWST 1 0 O0

MWST 0 1 O0

MWST 0 0 O0

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

In this case,

If you are using access country/State/Customer Classif.1/Material Classification 1, say std condition table 040 for MWST.

Then use different acess for ZSED, say, 041-Country/State/County/Customer Classif.2/Material Classif.2 or create new access 9XX - country/State/Customer Classif.2/Material Classification 2

Then make sure, in OVK1 your country has following sequence,

say,

Tax Count.

Name

Seq.

Tax Categ.

Name

IN

India

MWST

Output Tax

IN

India

ZSED

Spl ED

So that the result, in the sales order access 040 for MWST will hit TAXK1-Cust/TAXM1-Matl & access 041 for ZSED will hit TAXK2-Cust/TAXM2-Matl.

Regards

JP