Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error on sender FCC: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual intfc

Hi Experts,

I am developing a File to Proxy scenario. Sender File adapter with FCC has been configured as required with the Fixedfiled lenghths and filed names. On trying to execute the i/f by placing the source file at the desired location; Sender Communication channel throws the following exception: Error: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface. I am using the iNtegrated configuration object on PI 7.3 and Ic has been configured correctly too.

the adapter logs look as follows:

18.10.2011 08:20:46 Information Channel CC_BOURQUE_AccrualTransactions_FILE_Sender1: Converted complete file content to XML format

18.10.2011 08:20:46 Information Channel CC_BOURQUE_AccrualTransactions_FILE_Sender1: Send binary file "D:\Interfaces\ITF\07\Out\freight_export.dat", size 46538 with QoS EO

18.10.2011 08:20:46 Information MP: processing local module localejbs/CallSapAdapter

18.10.2011 08:20:46 Information Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System

18.10.2011 08:20:46 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface

18.10.2011 08:20:46 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface

18.10.2011 08:20:46 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface

Please guide me if I am missing on anything.

Regards,

Elizabeth

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question