cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create segments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

XML file contains multiple sales orders (not sorted) where each sales orders can contain 1 to many Items and in turn each item contains 1 to many charachteristics and should be mapped to Idoc ORDERS.ORDERS05.

Number of Idoc's to be generated depends on number of unique V_IN_ORDERNUM and number of items i.e. E1EDP01 depends on unique RIGANUM for a sales order.

my question is how to create the the number of items i,e E1EDP01 segment based on the unique RIGANUM for a sales order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use logic provided by priyanka and post your sample input & expected target structures if this logic is not full fill ur reqirement.

Regards,

sankar

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

my question is how to create the the number of items i,e E1EDP01 segment based on the unique RIGANUM for a sales order

Logic should be similar to this:

RIGANUM -> removeContext -> sort: ascending lexicographical -> splitByValue:valueChanged -> collapseContext -> E1EDP01

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mark,

Thanks for your reply,

i used the same logic but i am getting the all the items under the one idoc only , i want to create particular items under the particular idoc

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to play around with contexts. Can you share the mapping of the parent node?

Regards,

Mark

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathima,

Use logic provided by Mark & use splitByeachValue at the end . Please post your sample input & expected target structures for further help from us.

RIGANUM -> removeContext -> sort-> splitByValue:valueChanged -> collapseContext ->SplitByEachValue--> E1EDP01

Regards,

Priyanka