cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sometimes, last inventory date is not updating in LS03N ...

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using LX26-Inventory in WM via cycle counting. We have following issue

Sometimes, last inventory date is not updating in LS03N it remains same as it was earlier. As a result, bin is considered again and again for inventory counting. However if we use LI01N method and provide the bin alone the dates in LS03N gets updated.

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any body has solution?

Thanks

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had similar issue with empty bins and it was the result of the way that the counting document was created by end user and not a system issue, I would be very carefull to verify that both the person creating the cycle count and the person doing the cycle count are always doing the steps the same always, if they are doing it differntly (perhaps different people involved?) then that could be root cause for inconsistant results. There is no known system issue (to my knowledge) that would cause that sort of error...

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks Arakish for the explanation.

In our case, cycle counting is created by the system through background job. The cycle counting document is always done by one user as his name is assigned in LI02N at header. Hence only one user process this document through RF. In the document we observe that sometime last inventory date updates correctly in some of the Bins of of inventory document. But sometimes not.

And this does not happen for empty bin always.We are not able to understand why it is happening.

Did you face such situation/

Thanks,

Milind

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arakish,

I checked my system again. The issue seems to be same as you explained.

Thanks for the explaination

Thanks,

Milind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any updates on this issue? When inventory status in LS03N is L , then update IDATU= Last inventory record with the same date. This is not happening consistently. What could be the issue?

Thanks

Milind