Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of rebate accruals

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Colleagues,

Could you help me out on Rebate issues.

User issued rebate partial settlement instead of final settlement. How to reverse the accruals paid as partial settlement. So that user will redo for final settlement.

I checked the old threads, could not find the required one as above.

Apprecaite your help.

Regards,

Vamsi P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi

To reverse those accurals , cancel those credit memo billing documents which has been generated for partial settlement.Once the documents have been cancelled,then do final settlement for the customer

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinath,

I have cancelled the partial settlement billing document, but the status of docuemnt in VA02 shows open.

Now what to do..

Waiting for your inputs.

Cheers,

Vamsi P

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi

just check by putting Reason for rejection and order reason If still it is not allowing then go to VA02 and delete the document from the database..

Regards

Srinath

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

delete the rebate credit memo request (order) and check if the rebate accrual is increased by the same amount. If it is increased by the same amount then you can do that for all the partial settlements user did earlier. Check this in your test system first.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Oct 19, 2011 11:22 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Please check the below white paper on rebates which explains you almost every thing regarding rebates. Hope this will resolve your queries.

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gone the white paper documentation and did not find the process as per my requirement.

I will try to explore possibilites by testing in Dev system.

Thanks a lot for the docuement.

Cheers,

Vamsi P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

In T.code VB(2 where we change rebate agreement type there select your rebate agreement and there in settlement tab you can find correction here what ever you maintained correction through that doc type you can correct your earlier payment,or in manual payment tab tick the reverse accruals.

Regards

Ram