cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection stock not able to move

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For one material there is stock in Quality Inspection.I want to move stock to unrestricted use

I am not able to see any Inspection lots in QA32.

I tried using MIGO-movt type: 321 no use.

All Inpection master data exists

Please tell me How can i move stock from QI to unrestricted.

Regards,

Srihari.m

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search SPRQ statused Inspection lot in QA32 and post the stock , definitely some lot is pending over ther, it may possible that user only give UD but not posted the stock.

In QA32, use the specific indicator.

regards

Shailendra Gaur

SAP-QM

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

Check in T code QVM2 T code

Regards,

U.Linganathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have stock in-consistency between IM & QM

Please check if the note 48815 helps resolve the issue.

Run the report ZQEVAC20 for material and plant, if inconsistencies exists you can repair them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked all inspection lots in with status: UD ICCO SPCO STUP

Still in MMBE -QI there is a stock of 951 EA.

My doubt is user has done Inspection lot UD and stock movement has done partially.

where can i check for the particular Inspection lot partial stock is posted from QI to Unrestricted.?

How can i move the stock?

Regards,

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems like the stock has already been moved to unrestricted. To confirm, go to QA12 and check where the qty is on that inspection lot.

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

where can i check for the particular Inspection lot partial stock is posted from QI to Unrestricted.?

In QA 32 You can set the lay out to see Posted stock and quality stock etc....

How ever for partially posted lots status will be UD ICCO SPST STUP and not UD ICCO SPCO STUP

I will analyze all movements happened using MB51 for the last one year at least for the movements 101,102,and 321 to find out the issue.

One more thing, When u are carrying out 321 using MIGO what error you are getting. This may help further to know the cause.

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked in QA32 all Inspecton lots has status:UD ICCO SPCO STUP"

I checked Inspected stock and lot quantity it matches.

I tried using MIGO movement type:321 error message is "Change the inspection stock of material xxxx in QM only"

I checked PI documents also all are posted.

Regards,

Srihari.M

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check backwards ie. you have the material no, qty and date of last activity (may be: batch no. if Batch mgmt is active).

Look for Material and Accounting documents. You'll find the missing thing. Regards, KrishnaM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may pls recheck the following

1. Radio button for "select all insp lots" in QA32

2. Remove start date & end date

3. If batch exist, provide the batch no.

4. Check the statuses for SPRQ or SPST

5. Do not provide the Insp lot origin

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Inspection lot status is:UD ICCO STUP.

UD was done , but in UD I can able to see Defects and characterstics tabs only. Not able to see Inspection lot stock tab.

we are using Auto Usage decision QA10 -Background job schedule.

what are the possible reasons.Why this Status is different.

Regards,

srihari

Edited by: Srihari.M on Nov 8, 2011 11:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is accont assignment & item catagory in Purchase order of the Inspection lot.

If it is consumable like against cost center then your lot status is correct.

As stock is aleady consume you can not do much for this lot except UD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try finding the quantity in QI through MMbe,

after that perform 321 movement with MB11, inserting as Quantity the number of pieces present in QI (from MMBE).

this will transfer material from QI to Unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

We you able to move the stock from Qual to unrestricted. I am facing the same issue with the same status message but the stock still sits in quality. Your valuable input will help me a lot.

Thanks,

Satya

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

u can only move the Stock if u maintain all the Settings in QM once quality is moved u have to clear the Stock

Please Check QA32 with selection condition as material plant select the material line item and in that see the status display

what exact message u get if it is in CRTD then make it release. To do that Select the Material click on the Inspection Lot in that click on the inspection points there check the usage if it is 5 make 6 if 6 make 5 Depending on the Quality Plan Task list . then click on the task list then go to sample points

click on that sample then save now check in QA32 in that u can see it will be in Rel then make UD

with Regards

Pushpalas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the given information, Since the Master data is in place, Can u just check in QA32 worklist again.

This time for the material in question run QA32 with radio button All inspection lots selected

Widen your search by giving dates (may may be last one year).

Now check the lots for the statuses . Check if by any chance you have missed stock posting.

You might find your lots with UD SPRQ status , UD has been taken but Stock posting not happened

Nitin