cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Repository is inconsistent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While doing a self diagnostics in solman we are getting alert "Solution Repository is inconsistent" with the following information.

The Job with the program RDMD_REMOVE_INCON is working perfectly. Can you please help me with the solution why this alert is comming?

We are in Solman 7.0 with EHP 1 SPS 25.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message no. DSWP_SD015

Procedure

1. Start the transaction sm37.

2. In the ABAP program name field, enter RDMD_REMOVE_INCON.

3. In the Job name and User name field, enter *.

4. Select the following job statuses:

- Released

- Ready

- Active

- Finished

- Canceled

5. To fetch the previous and subsequent jobs, select a job start condition timeframe

6.....etc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rajat,

There can be a number of issues that can lead to the Solution Repository becoming inconsinstent, however due to your SP level, and I have just resolved an= similar issue, so I would ask you to review the SDN article , while this is for a different issue, if the product types in the table DSWPSOLARSYNAMES that I list in the above article are set to SAP NON-BASIS, this will raise the Solution Repository is inconsistent alert in Self-Diagnostics as well.

So please check the 4 entries I refer to in that table and if any are set to SAP NON-BASIS, then this would raise the alert.

If you confirnm this to be true in your case, then the article also descrinbes the steps to resolve.

Regards,

Paul