cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile - Error messages display in the table - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are upgrading SCM u2013 hand held device transactions to ITS Mobile and generated HTML templates for couple of transactions. The functionality is working fine on ITS Mobile, but the appearance of screens got changed. Users are not happy with new screens display as is it confusing. Also the error messages are appearing in the table and users donu2019t want to see these lines.

This is urgent. Please help. Thank you.

Regards

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

What Device are you using? OS and Browser version?

What is the service name and what are its parameters?

And what Style was used to generate the templates?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thank you for responding.

We are using 'symbol' pocket PC device with windows mobile OS and the Generating style is 'Mobile Devices (Preserving Layout)'. The internet service (Z***) also created by some one in our team with the parameter of '~Transaction' as 'LM01'.

I don't know how to attach the screen shots here. It should give clear idea.

I am also new to this ITS mobile work. Kindly help me.

Best Regards,

Ganesh

Edited by: Ganesh Kumar Addagatla on Oct 19, 2011 9:56 PM

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Do you have templates generated for ZSCITSMOBILE?

Recommendation re template generation is to use: ITSGENMOBILE4: For generating style "Mobile Devices (Without HTML Tables)"

See WIKI link:

[Getting to know ITSmobile by Checking out the Internet Services |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/GettingtoknowITSmobilebyCheckingouttheInternet+Services]

Try adding the parameter

~sources

to the GUI configuration settings in SICF for the ITSMobile service: ZSCITSMOBILE

to give

~SOURCES ZSCITSMOBILE, ITSMOBILE

What is the exact OS details of your Symbol Pocket PC with Windows Mobile OS?

What Browser is being used and what OS version?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Oisin,

I have added the parameter '~SOURCES' and its value as 'ZSCITSMOBILE'. Also I have generated the template style "Mobile Devices (Without HTML Tables)". Did not find any solution.

The OS is Windows Mobile version 6.1and the browser is Internet Explorer. I am not sure about the exact version of internet explorer.

I have also executed the same from PC using the url with internet explorer version 8 and could see the same issue.

Regards

Ganesh

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

If issue is occurring on a desktop IE 8.0 - then the application itself has a problem. Its a bigger issue rather than just an ITSMobile issue.

Is the issue only the changed layout OR do you have problem with the OK button via the Desktop IE 8.0 as well?

If you still have problem with the OK button ONLY for the Mobile Device - see the below WIKI links:

FYI:

[Mobile Devices and Browser|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/MobileDevicesand+Browser]

and

[How to obtain the function key values for ITSmobile applications |https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/HowtoobtainthefunctionkeyvaluesforITSmobile+applications]

Can you try testing with the Symbol "PocketBrowser" rathar than IE?

Regards,

Oisin

Edited by: Oisin ONidh on Oct 26, 2011 3:43 PM