cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP still occurs after item delivered and not received on STO

0 Kudos

ATP Forum,

We have business that have large STO's created between locations (200 items) and are often delivered in multiple deliveries.

Issue:

The business needs to execute an ATP check on the open items (could be 100 out of 200 items) via ME22N, because several of the items have been delivered already but NOT received, so the 'delivery complete' indicator is not set. The user selects 'all' lines then does the availibility check in ME22N. This system then prompts 1 by 1 including items that have already been delivered but not received.

The business is convinced that it didn't work this way in 4.7 and this behavior only started after ECC 6.0 (ehp 4) upgrade.

Questions:

- Is there a way to setup the GATP check so it ignores items that have been 'delivered' but not 'received' so they don't see the ATP check screen?

- I understand an option would be able to run the BOP job on the individual STO, but they don't like that idea.

Thanks,

Will

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Will

The ATP check which is at the supplying plant has got nothing to do with delivery being received by the recipient or not or whether or not delivery complete indicator is set by the system. If a delivery (presume this a 2 step STO with outbound delivery and GR) is created and is confirmed with or without ATP check for delivery item category of STO delivery, the PO delivery history should tell you what is the open STO quantity. You can select an item you think is delivered (delivery created) and go to the delivery proposal screen and check what requirement quantity is being used by the re-ATP check. If you see it is still the ordered quantity then your delivery history is not getting updated correctly and this is the cause of error.

I am unable to access VPN to login to the system and check a few things and be of more help but this is largely the principle.

Update if these checks help resolve issue / interpretation.

A related excerpt from help.sap

What is checked, which quantities for which dates? Quantities From the point of view of the supplying plant only, the system always checks the open quantity of an item according to the following formula Ordered quantity minus maximum of delivered quantity or goods issue quantity If the order item was created with reference to a purchase requisition, the check ignores the requirements for the purchase requisition, because the order takes over the requirements for the purchase requisition. The also applies if the purchase requisition was only partially converted. example In the supplying plant, there are 60 pieces of the ordered material. In the purchase requisition, 100 are requested, but only 30 are ordered. If the purchase requisition with its remaining quantity of 70 were to be counted as a requirement, nothing would be confirmed in the order

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

You may check settings for Availability check rule at

Purchasing->PO->set up STO->Assign dely type and checking rule

Regards,

Mrinal

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, thats the standard behaviour. The ATP check does not happen when the delivery complete indicator was set.

You might implement a small modification in BADI ME_TRIGGER_ATP to prevent the ATP check for your items where a delivery exists. Check the docu of the BADI and set the no_atp flag for your items with deliveries about the full quanitity.

best regards,

Michael