cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phase Add_ON_Conflicts: Include CRT SAPKITL429: Solman upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I have been trying to update Solution Manager System 7.0 Ehp1. While trying to upgrade SAP_ABA and SAP_Basis i am receiving an error : Phase Addon_Conflicts

Component: SAP_Basis

Release: 701

Support Package: SAPKB70103

Information on Conflict Resolution: Include CRT KITL429.

I downloaded CRTKITL 429 and tried to update it through SPAM but i get an message " No Valid Queue for ST-400".

I checked the pre-requisites for SAPKITL 429: Under pre-requisite set 01 i have SAP_ABA 701, SAP_BASIS 701, SAPKA70103, SAPKB70103, ST-400 SAPKITL428 ALL WITH A GREEN CHECK MARK NEXT TO IT.

Under Pre-requisite set 02 i have SAP_ABA 702, SAP_BASIS 702, SAPK-702DHINSAPBASIS ALL with a red X mark next to it. I have installed Solman 7.0 EhP1 but unable to find SAP_ABA 702, SAP_Basis 702. My kernel release is 701 and support package level is 32 but why is it asking for SAP_ABA 702.

Does it mean i have to upgrade my Kernel first.

Kindly help.

Regards

Ahmed Nawaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to import packages for SAP_ABA 701, SAP_BASIS 701 and SAPKITL429 in the one queue.

You also need to update SPAM/SAINT before.

SAP recommends install the latest kernel before any package's installation, as I remember.

Best Regards,

Aleh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aleh

I tried adding SAP_ABA, SAP_BASIS and ST support packages allunder one queue and them importing them. This diod not work too. It gave me the same error.

I have already updated the SPAM version to 43.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your current patch level of ST400?

Best Regards,

Aleh

Former Member
0 Kudos

My current Patch level of ST-400 is SAPKITL428.

I need to upgrade it to SAPKITL429???

Please advise.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have a valid maintenance certificate in the system. Then try defining the queue for ST update.

It is not necessary for all prerequisite sets to be fulfilled. Any one is fine.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srikishan

I had already applied for a maintenance certificate before trying to upload all the service packs. However i am still stuck at the same phase.

When i add all CRT's i.e SAPKITL 429 till SAPKITL437 in one queue and try to upload it doesnt allow me and gives an message " No Valid Queue for ST"

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you should go for complete Stack upgrade.

But still you want to try it out, then please verify the component SP level required w.r.t SP27 (for these 3 components you are trying) via SAP OSS SP Stack calculation screen.

What is the current SP level of SAP_BASIS in solman 701 ?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To what SP Stack level you are trying to upgrade the 701 Solution Manager ?

Better to upgrade the whole of the SP Stack, not just ABA or BASIS and calculate the stack and the XML file via solution manager or via OSS for solution manager.

Upgrade the SPAM/SAINT level to the latest like 41/42/43.

701 solution manager should not ask you for the components SAP_ABA 702 as the prerequisites.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to update it to the latest SP Level i.e 27. I have already updated the SPAM version to 43 There was no problem while doing that.

I tried adding SAP_ABA, SAP_BASIS and ST support packages all under one queue and tried to update them. It again threw an error at the same phase.Phase:ADDON_CONFLICTS.

I also calculated the stack and generated Stack XML file and tried to update it through SAINT. It did not allow me to as my MOPZ is not completely configured to download Support packs.

kKindly Advise.

Thanks

Ahmed Nawaz