cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Change for Purchase order in Process Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have implemented SRM 4.0 with Extended Classic scenario.

SRM does provide standard status for Process Purchase order worklist (such as Ordered, Held, Error in Process etc.). Is there any BADI i can use to overright my own status message for the PO.

To give brief background of the requirement. Client wanted status to be changed to "Cancel" For POs whose all the line items we have deleted or "Close" when Last delivery or Final Invoice check is ticked.

I am aware that i can use BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI as structure BBP_PDS_ITEM i can get items deletion indicator. But will i able to change the standard Status message?

Presently even though all line items marked delete still shows PO as "Ordered" status.

Kindly let me know if i can acheive with anyway.

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

For the status side, please check out the customizing

-> SRM -> Cross Application -> Define status Schema for User Status.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your response. I have few doubts about the configuration which you have suggested.

- Define Status schema for User status will create a status Profile in which i have to include my own status. In the document of Define Status Schema it specifies that After creating User profile you have to assign same profile to transaction types. (I.e. BUS2201 or BUS2121 etc).

My concern is will my own status profile over-write the standard status which is coming? such as Ordered, Created, Transmission fail etc.

If so then do i have to create status profile to include all the Standard Status message in it as well?

- Other thing i found that Ordering PO goes through many standard status message (COMP, CRTD, CTRA, DCOM, ORDR) and always the last status in the Hearder will display on ITS level. Is my understanding right?

- I found that there is a standard system status message I1045 (BECN Cancel) Can i use this through BADI?

Kindly let me know.

Thank you once again.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Were you able to solve your issue with user status? I'm having similar situation, but i can't set user status, for instance, closed PO after the order has been sent to the vendor, without sending it again, and without starting again the WF.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ana