cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From BBPSOCO01 Custom mail to requester on 'Complete Item' button

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

My requirement is when the buyer click the Complete Item button in SOCO ystsme should prompt the buyer to enter reason of rejection and include that reason in the mail and send it to the requester.

I am trying

1) TO stop the Standard mail going to requester. Is it possible?

2) Pop up a window from BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI OR BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI, so buyer can enter the reason

3) incorporate it in the mail and send it to the requester

Can anybody help me in achieving the step 1 & 2. I tried to call FM FOBU_POPUP_GET_VALUE popup from these 2 BADIs but the POPUP is not coming in the ITS.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Smita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

You need to set POPUPS = 1 ,WEBGUI_POPUPS = 1,~THEME = 99 in SICF for the service.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks a lot for your help. But as soon as system calls any of the above two FM the screen is getting blank.

I am set the following attributes

~THEME 99

~GENERATEDYNPRO 1

~POPUPS 1

~WEBGUI_POPUPS 1

Also I tried setting the attribute ~webgui = 1

Is there any other way I can achieve this? Or I am missing anything.

Thanks,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

What do you mean by "as soon as system calls any of the above two FM the screen is getting blank"?

Are you getting the pop-up window but no fields inside it?Which FM are you using?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

When system find any of the FM 'CC_POPUP_STRING_INPUT' or 'FOBU_POPUP_GET_VALUE' the screen is getting blank like the GUI screen. I am not getting whats the problem.

Also I tried debugging and foung that system is trying to know whether the call is from the ITS of GUI and acting as per that.

Any other option by which i can get the popup on ITS?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Smita

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I have exactly the same requirement now: when the buyer click the "Complete item" button in SoCo, the system should send an mail to the requester. I don't care if the purchaser can enter a reason for rejection or not.

Could you share with me what should I do in order to accomplish this ?

Thank you !

REgards from Mexico,

diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I have not extensively worked on the Email options but regarding the std mail going to the requestor,i found the foll post whcih might be useful..

Also,the kind of pop up which you may require for the buyer to enter the reason of rejection would be something similar to the FM "CC_POPUP_STRING_INPUT".So not sure whether the FM "FOBU_POPUP_GET_VALUE" is the right one.

Also generally we need to set the parameter ~webgui for the service to ensure that it works in full feature webgui mode but with integrated ITS im not sure on this.Will get back to you on this.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.