cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trace level of RWB's Message Monitoring - Detail Message - Tab "Audit log"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My flow is: File -> PI -> Transformed File with seeburger module. Everything is good except the trace level in RWB.

Exactly, in our PI production, under RWB -> Message Monitoring, when I select a message (e.g PI -> Outside) and see its Detail, under tab "Audit Log", I have a log with only 2 pages (which corresponds to the sender part "File -> PI")... whereas in our PI pre-production, I have 4 pages for the exact same flow, on which I have also info of the receiver part "PI -> Outside"...

My question is just: do you know which parameter is involved in this trace level of RWB's Message Monitoring Detail log ?

regards.

Mickael

Note: in [Help SAP|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fd/16e140a786702ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm], I see only this sentence "Audit Log: The audit log for the selected message is displayed as the default setting.".

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Oct 18, 2011 1:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In NWA, Problem Management > Logs and Traces > Log

Configuration. For Logging Categories: change the severity and you should be able to see more logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Thanks that will help to localize my search.

else by hazard, you don't know which parameter in this tree is for the "Audit Log"?

coz I did a quick look in prod and pre-prod, but it seems the severity is the same (e.g "Info" for most of them) whereas the trace level of "Audit log" is different.

Thanks for

Regards.