cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF03 - Display Billing Document (Accounting Button)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

I wonder if anybody can help me. I am having trouble with the accounting button on transaction VF03 (Display Billing Document).

It works fine in our production system but playing up in our development system.

This is what should happen

• Launch transaction VF03

• Enter in Billing Document

• Press the Accounting Overview Icon Button

• a list of accounting documents with associated text should be displayed in a dialog box from which you can

make your selection.

What's actually happening in our development system is as follows:-

• Launch transaction VF03

• Enter in Billing Document

• Press the Accounting Overview Icon Button - Goes straight into an associated grants management document in the form of

an ALV grid - so no dialog displayed as above for selection of the accounting document.

I believe this must be some sort of configuration setting that i need to tweak but have not found out how to do it.

I have looked on the web and someone had a similar problem () but no resolution to it.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats your BDC code? I think the below code should work. Could be because you are using incorrect mode. The below code should work

perform bdc_dynpro	using	'SAPMV60A'	'1101'.
perform bdc_field	using	'BDC_CURSOR'
				'VBRK-VBELN'.

perform bdc_field	using	'BDC_OKCODE'
				'=UEBB'.
perform bdc_field	using	'VBRK-VBELN'
				lv_vbeln.

call transaction 'VF03'	using	BDCDATA
			mode	'E'
			update	'S'
			message into MESSTAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have any bdc code - i'm calling sap standard transaction vf03.

former_member215542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

V_T185 is the view that needs to be checked. This view shouldnt have got modifed. But anyways, if it is not working the way it should, then perhaps someone has modified it.

or it could be possible that there is only one follow on document that got created after posting to accounting