cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split: Sales orders with Differnt PO number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was created two sales orders (OR) with different Purchase order number and done collective delivery using VL10, while create the invoice; Invoice was spited based PO number. (Reference doc is delivery I was given)

I am wondering there was no Purchase order number in delivery document but how system has done Invoice splittingu201D. Can you please explain me How Invoice split had done in above case.

I have maintained everything stranded settings onlyu2026 

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Pa1 _Jackson Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vijay kumar

This is due to the copy controls in between "VTFL" in that you can find the reference number and assignment number. These fields will be use full to pass the SD information to FI.

In our issue The "Reference number" you must have mentioned "A"(Purchase order number) Change this and maintain either D or E.

Because in sales order you have given different purchase order numbers and try to make ot one single invoice with reference to one single delivery documnet.

When you are combining the sales documents in to one invoice system is confusing , which reference purchase order number it should take in order to pass the information to FI.

So it is splitting the invoice.

Please revert if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in VTFL wheather for Reference number feild option A has been assigned or not.If that option has been maitained then make it blank and then do billing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Check the copy control VTFL select your billing doc type and delivery doc type ,there in header maintain C in Reference number,in standard it is A means PO reference bocz of this reason it is going to split in your case,so change it and try once again.

hope this will solve your problem

regards

Ram