cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc missing Legacy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My senario is SAP sending IDOC to PI from PI to Legacy,SAP posted 30 idocs but only 28 reached to Legacy but i see evry thing ok in MONI,smq1,smq2,sm58.

What i need to do in this case help me.

Regards,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

get all the IDoc numbers and in IDX5 check if all are in success.

Once that is done, go to RWB and in message monitoring -> adapter engine, check if all the files were delivered successfully by the adapter engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two dics missing ,I checked that idoc in IDX5 sucessful but I see in RWB-AE nothing is is playing if I check in IE showing successfull waht to do in this case.

Regards,

Prasad.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you did not precise if you did these tests, and I ask you:

in PI, tcode SXMB_MONI, check if you received 30 idocs (same figure than in ECC).

if it's not the case, your problem in ECC. So have a look on:

in ECC, tcode WE02: check that you have 30 idocs with status "03" correctly treated (or 39 if PI returned an Ack).

in ECC, tcode SM58: check this queue, even if you have a "03" status for your idoc !, coz "03" = correctly generated, but not "correctly sent to PI or received by PI"...

if the count is good in PI, do the check list providen by Shabarish

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every thing is fine and i got idoc number when I am checking in IDX5 showing success status waht to do in this case.

Regards,

Prasad.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check in message monitoring in RWB and cross check with the adapter engine messages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IDX5 showing successfull but when I take Message ID in RWB-AE-Database nothing is coming so what to di.

Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Stupid question: in RWB-AE, when you search by MessageId, do you also enlarge the time range? else you have only the last hour.

2. How you send your data to Legacy ? Idoc ? html ? proxy ? file ?

3. what's Quality of Service do you use for this transfer ?

is it an EOIO (Exactly Once In Order) ? if yes, in RWB-AE monitoring, do not a select with a messageId, but search you have message in "holding" or "waiting" status. Please check that point. (else solution is under RWB - Engine Status).

regards.

mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked every thing fine but I have one question In RWB i see in AE nothing is displaying but when I select IE its is showing succesfully(Ddoc which are not passed to legacy).But showing successfully inAE(which passed to legacy) . Can you tell for IDOC to leagcy where I need to monitor .

Regards,

Prasad.