Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPVA - Dunning includes items already dunned with invoicing

paresh_vanjara
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to dunned consumers based on amount, i..e let say consumers having arrears between INR 25 to INR 3000 shall be dunned with invoicing and notice shall be printed on invoice

and consumers having arrears greater than INR 3000 shall be dunned by FPVA and separate notice shall be sent.

For invoicing we have used standard functionality along with event 304 to achieve first part.

When dunning is done through invoicing dunning date gets updated and run id remains blank.

When dunning is done through FPVA system updates date and run id both.

Now issue is when we do dunning through FPVA system also considers items already done through invoicing.

So kindly give your valuable feedback.

Regards,

Paresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you are using Dunning by Dunning Procedure (and not Collection Strategy).

If so, you may proceed as follows:

Use FICA Event 311 to exclude the OPen Items that you have dunned.

In the Event logic, exclude OPen Items that have entries in the Dunning History table FKKMAZE (inspect using OPBEL), where LAUFI = space, and check the history for NN number of days, where NN = the number of days in the past that your business users want to restrict the dunning for (for a particular open item).

I hope this helps.

Ivor Martin

paresh_vanjara
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is not that my config is not working.

Issue is client requirement is getting fulfilled in entire landscape except production server, i.e. entire standard config is working correctly in development and quality but not in production.

And yes I double checked there is no mismatch in config as well as workbench request.

Nonethless, I will try your suggestion.

Regards,

Paresh

Answers (0)