cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

04 Inspection Lot Cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Followers.

I am not able to cancel the 04 LOT generated by production order.There are two scenarios.

Scenario I

=========

Prod Order created and confirmation done.Stock received by MB31.Subsequently IL generated and UD given in QA32 by mistake.

To reverse this I am doing reversal Mvt in MB31 by using 102 mvt and picking the stock from UI stock.Finally I cancel the confirmation in CO13.

Scenario II

=========

Prod Order created and confirmation done.Stock received by MB31 and IL also generated.Now I do not want to do UD.

When I try to reverse by using 102 Mvt in MB31 the system gives error that stock change is not possible in QM.

How to resolve this issue.

Please help on this.

Yogesh Walde

MM Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the UD was already done, then you can't reverse the UD in the std way.

Here are some options:

First you may want to reverse the UD status by using user exit QEVA0008 and then look for oss note : 175842.

If the stock needs to be released from unres to quality try MBST to cancel the document if it is not invoiced.

Try 321,322 mov types by activating 08 ins type in qm view of MM for stock transfer

I hope any one of the option would work for both of your scenarios.

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried MBST to cancel the stock posting?

This for UD has not been made.

If UD has been made chek out SAP note 175842. Implement the program provided and use it to cancel postings from UD. Restrictions are listed in th note.

Edited by: Özgen Canan on Oct 18, 2011 5:03 PM