cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Return Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to do goods receipt for customer equipment through VL01N without reference to sales order.The document gets successfully posted.But I am not able to see the stock against the receiving storage location.

Can you please tell me the steps to check while return receipt without ref to sales order?

Regards,

Ebin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ebin Joseph ,

As Mr.Lakshmipathi said, check the movement type.

Also do check whether the stock is in transit.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont find any specific reason to create a return delivery without referencing a return order which seems to be illogical.

Anyway check in return delivery what movement type is flowing. In standard, it should have been either 651 or 655

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Customer comes to the service centre (one time customer) and returns the equipment for service(the same might have been bought from company dealer / franchise /online).

So I can take the return delivery without reference to sales order.right?Or is there any better way to do goods receipt from customer?

My plan is to create a service notification upon customer request ,get the material ,do the service with a service order created from service notification,bill the customer according to the actual expenses,deliever the product back to customer.

Your suggestions please.

Regards,

Ebin