cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Processing in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i set block delivery when i create the SO with item category TAO?

User just can create DO after do post Down Payment.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luankuz123

User can release the delivery block manually by using the transaction code "VDBLOCK"

You can execute the t.code and give the execution parameters and execute. Then you will be displayed by the sales documents which are going to be released.

Then you remove the delivery block at header level.

You can use this t. codes also: T.Code:-VA14L

T.Code:V.14

Please check it and revert

Thanks&Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Ragavendra Rao.K.

If i set Block Delivery at item level in Scheldule Item Category, how can i release that block? Are there any transactions in SAP?

I just know it can be released manually in SO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luankuz,

You can release the blocked document through T.code VDBLOCK or you can come to VA02 there also you can release the delivery block.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK . Thank Ramakrishna.N.

i finished it.

Thank all.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luankuz123

You can assign the delivery block in sales document header(vov8) and sales document scheduline categories(vov6).

In vov8 transaction code in delivery tab youi can find a "Delivery block" you can assign the relevant delivery block , like the same you can assign the delivery block in (VOV6) transaction code there you can find the delivery block tab.

If you assign the delivery block at header level it will be applicable to all the line items in the respective sales document. in other hand if you want block the particular scheduline you can assign the delivery block in scheduline.

In sales order(VA01) also you can assign the delivery block at header or scheduline level manually so that respective delivery will be blocked.

Please revert if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, Thank Ramakrishna.N and Ragavendra Rao.K .

So, after posting down payment, user can manual release block delivery. Is it right? Is it possible that system can automatically release delivery block after we post down payment?

Edited by: Luankuz123 on Oct 18, 2011 5:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luankuz,

Welcome to the SDN forum,

To automatic block the delivery, go to VOV8 select your sales document type in that scheduling agreement column or shipping column you can find delivery block there select any one reason and save the document so that once the sales document is saved we can not create the delivery untill some one remove or release the document.

Regards

Ram