cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Defined Tasks in Central System Administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have configured CSA session in solution manger for central monitoring. As part of that we also configured some user specific tasks...involving some custom tcodes and some URLs. However when we save, the user defined tasks are not appearing under Customer Task Area like the other standard tasks. We have definde and assigned the user-defined tasks in the main system session check by maintaining the tabs 'Defining User Task Area', 'Defining User Task Groups', 'Assigning User Tasks', and 'Name User Task Group'.

Ideally i would expect to see an entry each for each user defined task under Customer Task Area. Searched Market place but to no avail. We are on EHP1 Release 701 SP6. We are raising a message as well with SAP but also thought to bring it up for any thoughts in this forum.

Regards

Kal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Apologies for the delay. Got caught up with other issues in the project.

I have figured out what I did wrong. When I created customer tasks, they din't show up immediately. This was because in "choose administration and Monitoring workarea", we have only "all scheduled tasks" selected. Since we have just created the customer tasks and have not yet scheduled them they were not showing up. So we changed the view to "Entire", saved it. Then the customer tasks showup, now one can schedule them and change the original view to only display scheduled tasks.

Hope this helps others

regards

Kal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kal,

have you assigned the defined "user task area" with defined "user task group" in tab "Assigning user tasks"?

Don't forget to save between the steps.

This should work (7.0 EHP1 SPS25).

Regards,

André