cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Staus not set as REL in PD after releasing the project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new in SAP PS.Please help me in this issue.

I am working on the IDES System( Sand box).

Issue is as follows:-

Before booking actual cost in activities we need to release the project first.

But i am not able to release the Project definition directly. It is giving error as E:ZSTAT:000.

But i am able to release the WBS Elements underneath that and after that i can confirm the activities and book costs.

But when i am trying to release the PD directly, REL status is set but immediately after saving it gives E:ZSTAT:000 error and again it is in CRT status.

KIndly help me in setting the status.

What can be the issues?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also check on the user status. The User status at project definition level should permit its release.

Please award points if its helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please award points if this answer has helped you.

Read the forum rules before posting anything like this again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error depicted is not a standard SAP error. Its a customized error that has been maintained via validation.

Validations work at the time of 'Save', therefore the error occurs when you save and not when you release. Execute OPSI and verify the validation condition that is causing this error.

Once you are able to determine and understand the condition that is causing the error you will be able to fulfill it or remove the validation altogether (although this is not recommended).

Regards,

Ammar

Edited by: Ammar Zaheer Syed on Oct 18, 2011 2:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OPSI, there is no validation maintained at the Project Definition level.

Even i checked the Project Profile in OPSA ,under the control tab Validations and Substitutions are not maintained or checked in for any object like WBS or PD.

What can be the other possibilities?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if there are any validations maintained by way of user exits. This is not a standard error and the cause of this can be found at your end only. Check all the developments done with respect to the PS module and you might find the exact cause.