cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Brazil specific Free of Charge Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I worked with one of our Client called ManRoland. They have their business in Brazil and so Brazil specific tax calculation and Nota Fiscal etc are come into picture.

Recently we got an issue (ticket) from Manroland Brazil related to Notafiscal.

The issue is that for Free of Charge orders when they are creating Invoice documents with Zero value, corresponding Notafiscal is generated without any accounting documents being created.

However the Brazil specific tax values should flow to a specific GL automatically. The automatic posting of tax values (IPVA, ICMS etc) to a specific GL is not happening and they have to post that values manually after the Zero value invoice is created, which they do not want to continue any more.

We have down loaded one document from SAP and in that document it is mentioned that you have to use one standard Sales Order type ORB and some standard Item Category and also Notafiscal Type which are not there in the system right now.

We have also created one OSS message 776303 / 2011 in which you can get all the related communication I had with the consultant Ruy Castro. He has suggested some links to get some more suggestions/documents from SAP.

Could you please reply to us if you already have some solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Sadhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No idea on this but I am not sure whether you have checked the following note which may help you.

Note 664676 - Brazil: Free of charge items for exempt customers

G. Lakshmipathi